Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad Blogger

I know, I know I am a bad blogger!! When life gets super busy, the blog seems to be something that I let slide- especially since I now share a lot of pictures and stuff of facebook- it is like double updating my family what's going on. I still like having the blog though because I can show it to the kids when they are older, even now when I look back at older posts I am like "oh yeah, I forgot about that" so I am glad that I TRY to keep up with it! We have been SOOOO busy lately! Between going on two vacations to California, me going back to work, PJ working, social commitments and trying to just see each other I feel like there is barely time to breathe. There is a lot of changes going on in our home right now and I will update when I feel the time is right, but lets just say there has been a lot of praying going on! We did manage to slip away for some old fashion pizza party fun!! My college friend Cassy had her daughter Cloee's 3rd birthday party recently and it was fun to get them together- I haven't seen her since graduation last May!!

Here are the boys racing, I think PJ was more into it than Kash honestly!

Kash playing air-hockey with ME! (The haircut was the result of poor decision making skills and lack of patience on my part-oops mom did it again!! Thank goodness hair grows and Kash seems to like it!)

Typical organization of 2 and 3 year olds singing Happy Birthday!


Enjoying the fruits of his labor!!

Sunday morning routine..this is why we are ALWAYS LATE!!





2 comments:

ARob said...

Hope everything is okay @ home!!

I am trying to blog more words instead of just pictures & then I am going to get the blog put into a book from www.blurb.com. If I can stick to it, it will be a sort of journal to look back on & share with the kiddos!

WHere are you working?

Healthnutcutie said...

I think that is a great idea! I tend to get lazy and just throw the pics up, so good for you!! I am working at Sunstreet Mortgage as a loan closer/funder- yikes I haven't worked in 3 years, but I like it so far.

Are you planning to work once the little one arrives? It is such a daunting decision for parents to make!! I know you will be both a great mommy and a great lawyer though!!