Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July Fun!

I guess you know you had a great time when you only take the same picture over and over!! We were so busy this past weekend I didn't take any pictures!! Bad mommy, Bad blogger!!! Oh well, I wonder if I will ever learn!! Our awesome friends Drew and Debra came and visited from Colorado (we are working on getting them to come back) so Friday night we all went out for dinner and pool. Saturday I attempted a step-class with a friend, yeah we left early, it was wayyyy tooo hard- I have a new found respect for those step die-hards, it takes a lot of coordination! We made it to our first bbq where smoked ribs were served and so many yummy sides! The bbq was mostly made up of our friends from our ABF (adult bible fellowship) and a great time was had by all- only three of the six new additions made it to the pictures, but they are still super sweet....

I posted them all because I think it is funny how hard it is to get three babies to look and smile in the same direction...













Yeah, she was loving being surrounded by the boys ;P Just kidding, daddy would die if he read that!!
We then headed over to our second bbq at the bff house! More food, fun and games!! We love, love, love catch-phrase- go get it today if you want a fun game. We always do boys versus girls, which gets super-competitive, but that's the fun part right?? We caught a few of the firework shows from the back yard and I fell into bed that night. Sunday entailed church, ABF and lunch with more friends followed by us hosting dinner for the out-of-towners, I wimped out due to exhaustion and we got Papa Murphey's take'n'bake pizza. Gotta love it!! So here is to taking more pics and capturing life's wonderful moments.
Happy Birthday America!! We love you and all the amazing freedoms that you afford us!!

3 comments:

ARob said...

Cute pictures! You gotta love the holidays when all of the kiddos are dressed for the occassion!! :-)

melissaeats said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be SOOO happy if I could have your summit ticket! I emailed you....

marciabenavidez said...

I loved these pictures! MOM